Weak passwords are major security risk to social sites. Follow the below tips to prevent your passwords being hacked.
- Do not use weak or easy to guess passwords like qwerty, 123456 birthdates, etc.
- Never use personal information in security question e.g., your childhood name, best friend. Someone can reset password using these details.
- Avoid using same password for many accounts or websites.
- Try to use password of atleast 8 character long and using alpha-numeric characters.
- Never share your passwords over HTTP or FTP connections. This can be easily cracked.
- Try to on 2-step verification wherever it possible.
- Never store important passwords to cloud storage.
Copyright 2022 HackTheStuff